Welcome to "The Dashwood Sisters"! You may know this blog as "Hooks and Needles". We have changed the name so the blog can include more than just topics relating to "hooks" and "needles". The name is the only thing different about the blog now; everything else is still here. :-)

Enjoy your look around!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge: Day 3

[Skipping Day 2 for the moment because I still need to find the pair of shoes for that outfit. :P]
------------------------------
Fall Fashion Challenge
Day 3: Bold Tights

News flash: I don't own any bold tights at all. I don't even have any bold socks. :P So I just decided I would wear some bright colors - it is a summer outfit that works well on warm fall days.


Cami - JCPenney's
Blouse - thrift store ;)
Skirt - Christopher and Banks
Shoes - Target (P.S. These are my favorite shoes ever. :D)

Apologies about the grain in the pictures...for some reason, they just didn't turn out well this time. :P

3 comments:

OldFashionGirl said...

Just lovely! You are so cute!
I am glad to see you are posting!
BLESSINGS!
To you and your new husband

Ana said...

I have those shoes! They are the greatest! :D

Nela said...

Lovely outfit! :) Your shoes look so adorable!