Welcome to "The Dashwood Sisters"! You may know this blog as "Hooks and Needles". We have changed the name so the blog can include more than just topics relating to "hooks" and "needles". The name is the only thing different about the blog now; everything else is still here. :-)

Enjoy your look around!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge: Day 7

Fall Fashion Challenge
Day 7: Wear a hat

I don't own any hats...I rather take the quote from You've Got Mail as my opinion about hats: "I assume it was going to buy a hat which would turn out to be a mistake, as nearly all hats are." However, there are a few hats that I really do like...and fedoras make me feel positively gangsta. ;)

Blouse - Kohl's
Slacks - Kohl's
Jacket - Kohl's
Silver chain - JCPenney's
Earrings - Kohl's
Shoes - Target
Hat - Alex's :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

*smile* Love this outfit... *love* the hat!

Bethany said...

I saw the small icon of this pic in my blog updates and I was like, "who's that??" hehe :D absolutely awesome outfit!! you look like you should be assistant to Sherlock Holmes or something. ;D lol