Welcome to "The Dashwood Sisters"! You may know this blog as "Hooks and Needles". We have changed the name so the blog can include more than just topics relating to "hooks" and "needles". The name is the only thing different about the blog now; everything else is still here. :-)

Enjoy your look around!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge: Day 4

Fall Fashion Challenge:
Day 4: Your Favorite Era

Another news flash - I don't really have any clothes from my favorite eras...HOWEVER - this year for Halloween I dressed as a hippie, and made some bell-bottom jeans for the outfit. So my decade for this day is...

The 1970s!
(with a bit of a modern flair :))

Blouse - Goodwill
Shawl-thing (I can't remember the real name :P) - Sears
Jeans - Goodwill, with bells added by me with fabric from JoAnn
Platforms - Mudd, from Goodwill

~Marianne
Jewelry - Kmart

4 comments:

Nela said...

Love your outfit, (especially the shawl and jeans)! You look very pretty in it. :)

Ella said...

Cute:)

Bethany said...

hehe!! love it!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I totally love the '70's style! Love the outfit, it's wonderful together!

~IslandDreamer16~