News :-)

Wow, it's been, like, almost a month since I posted!!   Life has been SOOOOOO busy.  Lots of family things keeping us busy; our grandma, who has been suffering from health problems, has moved in with us; and we've been preparing for "Marianne's" wedding!!!  Which is in FOUR DAYS!!!

Part of the preparation on my part has consisted of sewing 3 of the bridesmaid gowns and the sashes.  The first two dress were Margaret's and mine, and the other I put off until....this week... because the bridesmaid lives out of state and I wanted to make sure it fit as I sewed it.  This week she is here visiting and we're working on it together.  I'm about 1/2-way done with it and should have it finished tomorrow.


And the wedding is on Saturday. :-D


I am SO EXCITED!!  I will be sure to post pictures afterwards! :-)


Well, that's about all for now, but I thought I really should update, as this poor blog has been so neglected!  
So what have you all been up to lately?  Any special sewing projects?

Comments

Brooke O'Shea said…
Very excited for everyone! I look forward to pictures (when ever you get the time of course). Congratulations!!
How exciting!!! Congrats to "Marianne" on her wedding...I'm sure it will be lovely. :)

I'll be praying that you get all of your sewing done in time. :)
Congratulations to "Marianne"! I can't wait to see pictures!
Carilyn said…
Congratulations Marianne!! Will you all be posting pictures of the wedding (pretty please)?? =)
Anonymous said…
Oh yes! Please, do post pictures!

As to sewing projects...not many...yet. I still need to figure out how to make the pattern fit. I'm trying to make a bonnet, but it's not working :(

Popular Posts