Tuesday, June 21, 2011

News :-)

Wow, it's been, like, almost a month since I posted!!   Life has been SOOOOOO busy.  Lots of family things keeping us busy; our grandma, who has been suffering from health problems, has moved in with us; and we've been preparing for "Marianne's" wedding!!!  Which is in FOUR DAYS!!!

Part of the preparation on my part has consisted of sewing 3 of the bridesmaid gowns and the sashes.  The first two dress were Margaret's and mine, and the other I put off until....this week... because the bridesmaid lives out of state and I wanted to make sure it fit as I sewed it.  This week she is here visiting and we're working on it together.  I'm about 1/2-way done with it and should have it finished tomorrow.


And the wedding is on Saturday. :-D


I am SO EXCITED!!  I will be sure to post pictures afterwards! :-)


Well, that's about all for now, but I thought I really should update, as this poor blog has been so neglected!  
So what have you all been up to lately?  Any special sewing projects?

5 comments:

Lady B said...

Very excited for everyone! I look forward to pictures (when ever you get the time of course). Congratulations!!

beast'sbelle said...

How exciting!!! Congrats to "Marianne" on her wedding...I'm sure it will be lovely. :)

I'll be praying that you get all of your sewing done in time. :)

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Congratulations to "Marianne"! I can't wait to see pictures!

Carrie said...

Congratulations Marianne!! Will you all be posting pictures of the wedding (pretty please)?? =)

Island Dreamer said...

Oh yes! Please, do post pictures!

As to sewing projects...not many...yet. I still need to figure out how to make the pattern fit. I'm trying to make a bonnet, but it's not working :(