Country Tag! - Marianne

Here are the rules:
1. Do a quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2. Answer the 10 questions
3. Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4. Tag 6 people
5. Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy

I was tagged by Rebecca!

Here are the 10 questions:

1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? Yes - a long time ago, but I have been. :)

2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? No, unfortunately, I have never really had the opportunity to try...

3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? Yes.

4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? No - sorry, I'm not interested in seeing cars get wrecked.

5: What is your favorite Country song? I don't listen to country. :S

b: Who's the artist? N/A

6: Do you like to hunt? I've never been, but I think I would enjoy it. :)

7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? No...that sounds fun, though.

8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Let's see...Maybe it was that way when I stepped into the edge of our swamp one time, except it wasn't quite knee-deep.

9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Confronting a friend about an ungodly attitude.

10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? The time I fell UP the choir stairs in front of a guy I liked. I couldn't even THINK about the incident for six whole weeks, but now I look back on it and laugh. :)

I tag: Nobody, because mostly everyone IS tagged. :-P
I challenge: Elinor to wait thirty minutes after her American Girl package arrives to open it. ;-) (Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to her!)
I follow: I already listed blogs on my other blog, but here's one you could go and visit: Marie's Musings.

Comments

Oh Marianne, YOU BAD!!!! (about my AG doll!) :-P

Popular Posts