"The Gregory Situation" ~ A Scene from Disney's "That Darn Cat"

This is the second movie scene re-make the my sisters and I did.  The shots in Ingrid's room and the shots in Patti's room were filmed about two months apart from each other, hence the reason why my hair is longer in the Patti's room scenes.  
That was Kitty's fault.  She would NOT cooperate for us the first time (she was supposed to be drinking milk out of a bowl, but she hates the camera and wouldn't do it for us, and I think she got up and ran out of the room.)  So finally one evening we decide to film those shots as "sneakily" as possible without making Kitty think she was on film.  We just had her lounging on the bed (which she likes to do anyway :-) ) and she handled it just fine.  And it turned out great.

Oh, and, NO COMMENTS ABOUT ME DOING MY HAIR, PLEASE!!  I know I'm not doing that right; remember, this was just for fun and we got a good laugh out of me pretending to do that.  Okay, so remember-- no comments about my hair. :-)

Enjoy!

Comments

Bethany said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That's my favorite one. :P That was so fun doing that!! We need to do more!! :D
Johanna said…
OH MY GOODNESS! What on earth were you doing to your hair!!! LOL! Just kidding! :P

Loved watching it!

~Johanna~
That was very funny! I loved it.
SisterlyLove said…
ha ha! That's awesome. I love that movie. :) Such great lines.

Ha! Thanks for posting it! Now are you going to post the Emma one? :)

Genevieve
Johanna!! *hands on hips* JK ;-)
I have no clue what Ingrid is doing to her hair in that scene either. I just know I should have used a brush, not a comb, and my hair is not the right style to do that. :-P

Sure, I can post the Emma one, though I might have to fix some of the sound first. It was a windy day when we filmed it and the camera picked up all the white noise. :-P
I know what she was doing to her hair!! She was teasing her hair to add more volume. :) Why she was doing that before bed, I have no idea!

~Ashley
momawake said…
You're all very talented. :)

Popular Posts