Another Regency Doll Dress

 Please forgive me for my lack of posts lately!  I have been rather busy lately and haven't had much time for sewing.

I did make another doll dress to sell last week-- here it is:
As usual for my Regency doll dresses, I used the pattern for Josefina's Christmas Dress, but I used a different sleeve pattern piece and omitted the neck ruffle.  

Here's Kitty, wanting to be in the middle of everything, as usual. ;-)
I am not sure what I am going to sew next.  I have really been feeling like sewing something historical, and would kind of like to make something special for my graduation party on the 24th of this month, but I'm not sure what.  Any ideas?  (My greatest loves are Regency, Romantic, 1890's, and 1950's. :-) )  Or should I wear one of the historical dresses I've already made?  (If it wasn't hot July, I'd wear my blue Regency, but that might be a little suffocating if the temperature is in the 90's....) :-)

I hope you are all well and that all of you here in the States have a great 4th of July.  Remember the sacrifice men and women have made for your freedom, and remember the ultimate freedom that we may have in Jesus Christ because of His sacrifice for us.

Comments

SisterlyLove said…
That dress is so beautiful! :)

Genevieve
Bethany said…
I think you should make a 50's dress for your graduation party, personally!! :P

~Bea
Nicki said…
Very adoriable doll clothes!!
Nicki said…
BTW:How come you don't have a blog bethany...we have alot of the same interests...and I bet your blog would be great!!!
feel free to visit mine...Hoofbeats of Life
Nicki said…
I don't mean to be a bother and comment again, but I saw the sidebar preview pic for the Anne of Green Gables fashion week and I just can't wait until you di that one it will splendid!
All the fashions in that movie were delightful.
Rebekah said…
That doll dress is really cute!! :)

I think you should make a 50's dress for your graduation too... I love the 50's fashions. I wore one of my great-grandmother's 50's dresses for my graduation two years ago, with some of her jewelry to match! It was so neat! :)

To the KING be all the glory!
Rebekah

Blog: http://donotgrowweary.com/blog/

"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

Popular Posts