Fashion Week for Dolls: Days 4 and 5

Yesterday I mindlessly thought I had done my post but I actually didn't. Oops! :-P


So today I am entering two categories.

Category 3: Modern Doll Clothes

A modern, summer play dress.

Category 4: Mix and Match

I'm not very good at mixing and matching but here is what I came up with:

Doll Glasses from Maggie S.
A blouse from the American Girl Riding Outfit (discontinued 2004)
A skirt made by me
no shoes :-)

Another mix and match is Kirsten's school dress with her birthday apron. Not my idea; I borrowed it. :-)

That's all for now! Need to get to work now. Rejoice in the Lord today! :-D

Comments

Celine said…
that's cute :) Thanks for participating!
Hanna-col said…
Guess what me and Gabrielle make that last Kirsten outfit too! Funny.

~Hanne-col
the W. family said…
You make the CUTEST doll dresses!! Wow!
~Alyssa

Popular Posts