Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I did them myself.
You heard that right - I did them myself! :D Not only did I *sew* quilt squares this month...I scrounged through our scraps, selected a few that would go together, and cut the squares out, as well as sewing them. :D It was really fun to do because I could actually choose the fabrics according as they would look really nice together. Here are some pictures...by the way, I made only three squares, but Margaret took more than three nice pictures of them. ;)The original nine-patch square isn't necessarily supposed to have one-and-a-half-inch fabric strips around it...but my squares ended up being 11 inches on each side, when they should've been 12 1/2 inches...So I had to cut two-inch wide strips (thirteen inches long) in order to make the squares the right size. It was fun, though. :)