WANTED:

Help! I am in need of a sweater pattern. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture to show you what exactly I'm looking for...What I need is a dressy type of sweater, as opposed to a cardigan/hayride type :S; and not too long or too loose, though I suppose I could edit those aspects myself...I spent all afternoon yesterday online trying to find a decent pattern for free but only succeeded in frustrating myself. :P If you guys can help me find some good sweater patterns by my lean description, I would be very grateful! :)

Comments

I may have a pattern you could use in one of my vintage books/magazines. I could scan some pages and email them to you. Does it need to be a crocheting, or knitting pattern?
Crocheting pattern - thanks, Ashley! You can get my email address from Gabrielle; she has it. :)
Hannah said…
I would recommend the Rosemary sweater @ Knitting Daily (it's a free crochet pattern) or the Babydoll dress/tunic by Any O'Neill Houck. I've never made either, but they look very pretty and relatively simple.
Holly said…
I'm sure we have some patterns around home but I can't remember any off the top of my head. I would recommend checking on ravelry.com as well. It is easy to sign up for an account and they have a huge selection of patterns, many of them free. I have found Ravelry a life saver in the last few months

Popular Posts