Tag!


1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!

Thank you, Elinor, for tagging me! ;)

Here are "Marianne's" seven random things about herself. ;) Let's see if I can think of ones you don't know already...

1. I love coffee - I have a morning cup, a breakfast cup, an afternoon cup, and an evening cup. (Beat that!!!)
2. Of all creepy-crawlies, the one I hate the most is the centipede, and that dates back to a long time ago.
3. If I had the choice of a continent to tour, I'd probably take South America.
4. My favorite period drama (that I've seen) is BBC/A&E Pride and Prejudice.
5. I like fine-point pens.
6. I am in the middle of reading Persuasion (Jane Austen) and Great Expectations (Charles Dickens), and really need to finish them both. :P
7. I am allergic to those air conditioners that are in hotels.

Random enough?

Now I tag:
I think Elinor tagged everybody else I know on our following list. :P If any of the rest of you wants to do the tag, do it! And be sure to let us know that you did. :)

Comments

Rebecca Ann said…
Yes very random as these meme's seem to always be! lol :)

Oh my I am glad I am not allergic to hotel air conditioner's! I would have died this past weekend at my friend's wedding. We stayed in a hotel with a loud air conditioner below the window! I hate those things! I could not sleep hardly with that noise, people talking all night, and too much nervousness and excitement about the wedding!

Yes I too have a few books I really want and need to finish soon! Maybe over christmas!

Popular Posts