A Tag!


1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!


Here are "Elinor's" seven random things about myself... I'll try to write things you don't know already. :-)

1. I was introduced to Jane Austen by the A&E/1995 miniseries of Pride and Prejudice, which I am watching at this very minute. :-)
2. Right now I am in the process of editing for the millionth (actually, I think the 7th) time a book that I began when I was seven years old, and am hoping to publish it. :-)
3. I used to sew rag dolls-- my first one was from a very basic pattern at the back of 1999 (or 2000?) American Girl calendar. :-)
4. Daydreaming, period dramas, historical costuming, reading good novels, Italian food and pasta, flavored cream in my coffee, silver earrings, not practicing my instruments, and shopping for books and fabric is my one weakness. ;-) (-Dorcas Lane from Lark Rise to Candleford ;-) )
5. I want to write docudramas on well-known missionary women such as Ann Judson and Isobel Kuhn.
6. My favorite color combination is pink and green.
7. The two biggest things on my Christmas wishlist are 1) JoAnn's gift cards and 2) Janet Arnold's Patterns of Fashion I. :-)


Thank you, Lillian from Nothing to Fear, for tagging me!

Now, in turn, I tag:
WOW! I actually managed to get all seven! Have fun, folks! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts