Cynthia's Orange Flowered Dress

This is a very...wild... dress. Personally I don't like it that much, but that's just my opinion. ;-)

This shot catches a relatively good view of the sleeve and waistband.

Up-close shot of fabric and neckline:
Look at that skirt! I thought the hemline was very interesting indeed! :-)

I think you can reproduce this dress using Sense and Sensibility's Romantic era dress pattern, following the similar techniques as In Timely Fashion suggests for Molly's Red Striped Gown.

Comments

Michelle said…
I like this dress a lot, but I have rather wild taste. I like clothes that are brightly colored and vividly patterned. I don't think it suits Cynthia's coloring very well, but it's certainly to her personality.

I just wanted to say that I've been reading through your blog and I've enjoyed it thoroughly. :)

Popular Posts