Molly's Blue Jumper

This may be my FAVORITE of Molly's outfits! I am determined to make one just like it.

The Side View:

Long Front View:

The Back:
Molly wears a couple different blouses with this jumper. Here's one:Here's another-- it's not very pretty, but then, who wears fancy, frilly things every single day? :-)

Sense & Sensibility's Romantic Era Dress pattern contains the option for a Romantic era jumper modeled after this one. In Timely Fashion studies the lovely trimming around the dress.
Joanna at Jo-with-it's Portfolio also did an excellent study on this dress!

Comments

Gaby said…
I LOVE this dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

~Gabrielle
Rebecca Ann said…
Yes ever since I saw wives and daughtars I have always wanted this jumper and a blouse to go with it! I love jumpers! and it would be so practical for everyday wear for today and I could make a less frilly blouse like the second one! Love your wives and daughtars research Melanie! thank you so much for all the effort you have put in!
Joanna said…
How lovely! I'm dying to make the blue jumper of molly's too. I have some screencaps and a synopsis of sorts on my blog, if you care to take a peek. It was a couple months back, but sewing or inspiration tags should get you there pretty quickly. :-)

Joanna
www.jowithitsporfolio.blogspot.com

Popular Posts